Holcomb Dunbar’s workers’ compensation lawyers provide a broad range of legal services in its representation of employers, insurance carriers, self-insured employers, and third-party administrators throughout Mississippi.
- Early evaluation and advice to employer and carrier post injury and prior to litigation
- Early evaluation of compensability, settlement and exposure value
- Aggressive defense throughout litigation through a hearing on the merits when necessary
- Prepare all settlement paperwork for presentation and approval from administrative law judge
- Knowledgeable evaluation and implementation of steps to protect Medicare’s interest in settlement process
Due to our long-standing practice as workers’ compensation defense lawyers, we have developed extensive experience in the law and procedure of the Mississippi Workers’ Compensation Commission. We strive to provide the highest quality legal representation in workers’ compensation matters. Once a claim is made against one of our clients, our lawyers aggressively defend our client’s interests.