Email Jonathan Masters (662) 238-7519 (Direct)
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES AND HONORS
- Named to Mid-South Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” List for 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012
- Lecturer, National Business Institute
- University Of Mississippi Law School – Moot Court – Coach/Instructor
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American Inns of Court, William C. Keady Chapter
- Lafayette County Bar Association
- Tri-County Bar Association
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association – Vice President- North
- Defense Research Institute
- CLM – Claims Litigation Management Alliance
- U.S. District Courts in Arkansas
- Fifth, Sixth, Eighth and Eleventh United States Circuit Courts of Appeals
ABOUT JONATHAN MASTERS
Jonathan Masters is AV rated and concentrates his practice on civil litigation in North Mississippi and Western Tennessee. His practice includes civil litigation in all manner of disputes including, automobile accidents, premises liability, slip and falls, falling merchandise, divorce and child custody, and insurance coverage issues.
Jonathan received his Juris Doctor from Mississippi College School of Law, cum laude, in 1998. While in law school, he was a member Phi Alpha Delta and recipient of the Wright Family Law Award. Jonathan Masters received his Bachelor of Arts from the University of South Alabama with emphasis in Public Relations and Political Science.
Jonathan is a frequent speaker and writer presenting continuing legal education courses to other lawyers concerning insurance litigation, including, Litigating the Insurance Claim; Insurance Coverage Litigation; Interpreting Coverage Under the Insurance Contract; Insurance Policy Interpretation, Nuances that Impact Your Case; Defend UM/UIM Cases – And Win; Avoid Ethical Potholes, Settling Uninsured and Underinsured; and Ethics for the Modern Day Lawyer (University of Mississippi).
He has also served as a special master for the Coahoma County Chancery Court, and Public Defender for the Clarksdale Municipal Court.