Business & Commercial Litigation
Holcomb Dunbar’s commercial litigation attorneys work with clients to resolve disputes – be it through a negotiated agreement or when litigation cannot be avoided, in the courtroom.
- Contract and Business Disputes
- Employment disputes
- Confidentiality and non-competition agreements
- Construction Claims and Litigation
- Breach of Contract Claims
- Professional Liability Claims in the Medical, Legal, Engineering, Architects, and Appraisal
- Real Estate Litigation
- Enforcement of Creditor Rights
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Shareholder Litigation
As a client-driven law firm, Holcomb Dunbar’s attorneys work closely with clients to develop a thoughtful and pragmatic approach to disputes. We have both defended clients against charges of wrongdoing and have prosecuted such claims against individuals and businesses. From either side, we understand the risk and pressure such claims create and the need provide an early assessment of the risks and benefits and aggressively pursue your goals.