• Commercial Litigation, Bankruptcy, Collection, Commercial and Residential Financing, & Insurance Defense
• Mississippi (State and Federal courts)
• Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
Brad was admitted to practice in Mississippi in 1996, after receiving his J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of law. When in law school he was a member of the Mississippi Law Journal and the Moot Court Board. He received his Bachelor of Arts from Mississippi College magna cum laude in 1993.
Brad’s primary areas of practice include commercial litigation, collection, commercial and residential financing and insurance defense. He is admitted to practice before all the courts of the State of Mississippi, including both state and federal courts, as well as before the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
- American Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Lafayette County Bar Association