email@example.com (662) 234-8775 | Legal Assistant: Janet Brower
• Commercial law, Bankruptcy, Real estate, Wills and Estates, Litigation, and Mediation
• Mississippi (State and Federal courts)
• U.S. District Courts for Arkansas
• Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
• U.S. Supreme Court
Tom’s primary areas of practice are commercial law, bankruptcy, real estate, wills and estates and litigation. He has served as an instructor of Federal Trial Practice and of Pretrial Practice for the University of Mississippi School of Law. He has also taught the Business Law course in the undergraduate program at the University of Mississippi.
Tom has completed the requirements for inclusion on the Directory of Court Annexed Mediators, such list being maintained by the Mississippi Bar Association pursuant to the Court Annexed Mediation Rules of Civil Litigation adopted by the Mississippi Supreme Court.
He is AV rated by Martindale Hubbell and admitted to practice in Mississippi, the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi, the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Tom is a member of the Phi Delta Phi and was a recipient of the Federal Bar Association Scholarship at the University of Mississippi School of Law. He was also a participant in the Student Legal Counseling Program.
Received his B.A. from Delta State University in 1979.
Received his J.D. from University of Mississippi School of Law in 1982, magna cum laude.
- Mississippi Bar Association (Real Property Section)
- Coahoma County Bar Association, (President, 1988-1989)
- Lafayette County Bar Association, (President, 1989-1990)
- Tri-County Junior Bar Association, (President, 1988-1990)
- Fifth Federal Circuit Bar Association
- Mississippi Bankruptcy Conference
- American Bar Association (Commercial Law Section)